Hey, Fitness Freaks! I am back with another buying guide on the Best smartwatch under 500 in India to buy.
For a healthy lifestyle, you need to be fit and fine. And you know, to be fit you need to track your daily fitness activities.
Having said that let me help you with the list of the top 5 smartwatches under 500 in India. Also, please note that the products are ranked based on the reviews and feedback purchased by customers on different online platforms like Amazon.com.
So, it is always a good practice to do your own research before making any buying decision. Have a look now.
5 Best smartwatch under 500 in India for boys and girls
1. 10WeRun Id-116 Bluetooth Fitness Band Wireless for men and women
On the first spot comes a smartwatch by 10WeRun. And is one of the hot-selling smartwatches under 500 on Amazon.
The smartwatch comes with Heart Rate and spo2 Monitor features as mentioned. With this smartwatch, you can track your steps in real time.
It has also a built-in feature to track your daily calories burned when you are in sport mode.
- A Bluetooth smartwatch for boys and girls
- All-day activity tracking includes daily total steps, calories burned, active time, and more. You can check both on APP or OLED display.
- Comes with a USB port to charge using a mobile or laptop
- Receive notifications for Calls & Messages on the Screen (calendar, SMS, Receive/Rejection call, and SNS )
- It has a dimension of 12 x 24 x 8 cm and weighs 120 Grams
2. AMiRiTE ADS30 Double Loop Fitness Band
Here is another smartwatch under 500 that comes with Apple Watch compatability for SE,Series 8, Series 7, Series 6, and other rest other versions.
It is made of silica gel raw material that provides durability and are eco-friendly. The watch can fit any wrist wrist and it comes with flexible length adjustment perfect for bothe men and women.
The smartwatch comes in wide range of colors to choose from. Further, this smartwatch has features like SHOCK-RESISTANCE, SCRATCH-RESISTANT and ANTI-FALL.
3. GRAWOK QT WaterProof Smart Watch
Here is another Water Proof Smart Watch with the latest Bluetooth 1.3 and LED. Like all other smartwatches, you can track your daily activity.
Using inbuilt heart rate sensor, you can check your heart rate. It also has a feature to monitor your BP. It is has perfect smartwatch under 500 for men and women.
- This is a latest arrival equipped with 1.33 inches TFT-LCD full touch screen.
- Comes with features to track sleep and menstrual health, alarm,, sports record, relax guidance, timer and so on.
- The watch is compatible with iOS 8.0 & Android 4.4 and above.
- Comes with low power consumption design and with IP68 waterproof rating, which allows you to swim in the pool
4. MARVIK Smart Watch D116
Water proof Smart fitness Watch with Activity Recorder, Bluetooth And Heart Rate sensor, Sleep Monitor, Calorie Counter, Usb Charging Supports smart phones, Call Notifications, Alarm, Message, Tablets and PC’s and also support Android and IOS
- Activity Recorder,
- Sleep Monitor, Bluetooth, And Heart Rate sensor
- Calorie Counter, USB Charging Supports smartphones,
- Call Notifications, Alarm, Message
5. SK HOMEMAKERS ID116 Plus Bluetooth
Last but not least, here is another smartwatch euipped with all basic features. Here are some of it’s main features
- Equipped with 1.33 inches TFT-LCD full touch screen and advanced health smartwatch
- Designed with an IP68 waterproof rating
- Low power consumption design and Large Capacity
- 14 days of battery backup on a single charge
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to buy Smartwatches Under 500?
It is very difficult to get a decent smartwatch under this low budget. But if you play smart and are lucky enough to sense a good smartwatch, you are all done.
Sometimes, people look for offers or coupons to get discounts on good smartwatches and purchase them under their budget price.
Else, I would recommend, doing your research before buying one. Sometimes customer reviews and feedbacks make help you explore in a much better way. So play smart, buy smart.
Q: Which Smartwatch Should I Buy?
If you are serious about getting a decent smartwatch. I would recommend increasing your budget a bit. You will find many good smartwatches in the price range of INR 1000 to 2000.
With added features and quality comes the price. So, increase your budget or else wait for any discounts or offers to arrive.
Selecting a budget smartwatch is not an easy task at all and you have to be smart enough to get the value for money. A low budget and that too under Rs 500 is way too low to get a full-featured smartwatch.
These days, a fitness tracker or a smartwatch is more than just a gadget for style and fashion. A smartwatch can help you record your daily activities including tracking daily steps, distance covered, calories burned, and more.
If you go out for a daily walk or hit a gym, these smartwatches will help you complete your task in a structured manner.
If you are trying this for the first time, you can try these low-budget smartwatches. But for better features and value, you need to increase your budget a bit.
In case, you are planning to get hands-on mid-segment smartwatches, have a look at the below guides
- Best Fitness Bands under 3000
- Top 7 Fastrack watches under 2000 (men and women)
- 7 Best smartwatches under 12000 to 15K