– Soaked Kala chana – 1 cup (soaked)
– Tomato – 2 (chopped)
– Green chilli – 1 (chopped)
– Gram flour – 1-2 tsp
– Panchforan- 1/2 tsp
– Asafoetida (hing)- a pinch
– Ginger – 1/2 tsp (grated)
– Coriander leaves – a handfull (chopped)
– Kasuri methi – 1 tsp
– Black pepper powder- 1/3 tsp
Ingredients List -1
– Bay leaf (tejpatta)- 1
– Dry red chilli – 1
– Coriander powder- 1 tsp
– Cumin powder- 1/2 tsp
– Turmeric powder- 1/3 tsp
– Red chilli powder- 1/3 tsp
– Garam masala powder- 1/3 tsp
– Dry mango powder- 1/2 tsp
– Mustard oil – 1 tbsp
– Salt – to taste
Ingredients List -2
– Take a pressure cooker and add soaked black chana to it.
– Now add water and salt, close the lid of the cooker
– Cook chana for two whistles on a medium flame
– After 2 whistles, check if chana is cooked well.
– Transfer the chana to a bowl and keep it aside
– Now heat the same pressure cooker and add oil to it
– Put panchforan and hing into the heating oil and let them splutter well.
– Now add red chili and bay leaves, stir a little
– Add green chili and ginger, stir well
– Now put chopped tomatoes and stir well
– Now add 1/2 tsp of salt and coriander powder
– Add cumin powder, red chili powder, and back pepper one by one, stir well
– Now add turmeric powder, garam masala, and amchur, stir well
– Stir well till all the spices are cooked well
– Now add besan and mix everything well
– Its time to add boiled chana that is kept aside into the cooker, mix well
– Add 1/2 cup of water into the cooker and mix well.
– Now put the lid on the cooker and cook chana for another two whistles on a medium flame.